Wednesday 15 February 2012

Crazy Stupid Love

Happy Belated Valentines day kits and cats! I hope you all had a fabulous day even for you single ladies like me! Personally, I think its a great excuse to consume mass amounts of chocolate and get drunk off champagne!
Pink champagne and dollar store vday flutes.
What could be better?

My Valentine, Melissa Fox
While procrastinating studying for my midterm I decided to watch Crazy Stupid Love. Ever since I saw this movie in the summer it has become one of my favourite comedies! It also made me realize that Ryan Gosling is the man for me.

Do I find you attractive Ryan? Do you need to ask?!

Ryan's character in this movie embodies many of the qualities I would love in a man. He's a good dresser, charming, confident, unbelievably attractive and rich. Are there even men like this out there? Though he has really no ambitions in life other than to get woman, I could make it exception to my non negotiable. Emma Stone's character is even able to reveal the sensitive side of him! What more does one want?!

To harness my inner Gosling I must try to be more confident, more forward and well I'm already extremely charming (and watch the scene over several times). Even Emma Stone's character harnessed her inner Gosling! Need I say more?!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XilKQ8g8G6o



1 comment: