Monday 27 February 2012

Sorry, its not negotiable...

My room mates read about this in a Cosmo magazine or something of that sort and its seemed to dominate many dinner conversations. The question is what are your 5 non negotiable. Here are mine

1. Smoking
I might be able to deal with social smoking but smoking in general is not an attractive habit to me. Not only their breath but the smoke sticks to everything like the inside of your car, your house. No thanks. 
2. Must have a wide palette for cuisine 
Imagine dating someone that was a picky eater. We could never go for dim sum or sushi or Thai?! It just would not work. 
3. Must be somewhat talkative 
Now yes as you can probably assume form my blog I'm rather chatty but this does not mean that I want to do all the talking. I need dialogue!
4. Drive
I need someone that has passion, has a goal and is going to make it happen. Otherwise, where are we going?...
5.  I'm kind of undecided on this one for the present moment.. humour, ability to serenade, me a good dresser. As I shuffle through the many different versions of Ryan I will just see.

Right now I'd say it would be a combination of Jacob's (Crazy Stupid Love) confidence, wealth, good style and charm with Noah's (The Notebook) sensitivity, his romantic side and  drive ( he built her a house!) So if there is a man out there like this.. call me. 

I suggest you try to figure out yours because once you find out what you don't want aren't we that much closer to finding a guy we like?.. lets hope.
xx


1 comment: