Sunday 12 February 2012

Hey Girl..

Hey girl, If you swiffer my place I'll swiffer yours.
There is a photo of Ryan saying this on my bedroom door as well as several other fantastic photos from the best blog ever, around my house. If you haven't read it please do so now and reevaluate how your spending your free time?


Ryan loved it too...
Don't you just feel 10x better seeing his face?! 


This blog has brought me endless amounts of happiness. Recently a friend and I even designed photos for my friends Clara. It was a smash success needless to say.

Some of the captions were:
"Hey Girl, Let fight for gender equality together"
"Hey Girl, I get so sad when we can't watch Gilmore girls together"
"Hey Girl, I love how your so comfortable in the nude"

I'm a great friend..

Anyways I just found another site similar to Hey Girl, but for brides to be! Though I'm not getting married today, hopefully when I find my Mr. Gosling I will have these loveable photos in my time of need. Like when my mom's forcing me to wear her dress from the 80s with shoulder pads.. Its going to be needed.
Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment