Wednesday 8 February 2012

Dream out Loud... or on a Board?

True to my word, I have accomplished my first ever vision board! My friend and I choose to do it together. She searched for photos of Beyonce and sexually explicit photos I searched for photos of fame, fortune and really good looking men, and a killer beach bode. Though there is one photo of Ryan  its only because the massive obsession has not spread to Teen Vogue and Cosmo's recent issues. I figured Dr. Avery and Logan Huntzberger would be close seconds. My plan is to hang this board in my room and view this collage of photos to inspire me to work toward my dreams. I even have a photo of Barack Obama because my future husband will be as drive, successful and as a good father as him. And between you and I, I would do ANYTHING.. for Barack. Behold photos of my board!

Could you please look at Avery's baby blues?!
Just another evening spent crafting with Melizzle Ice

The boys on my vision board are pretty consuming,
thats okay though.


Final product minus the additional sparkles

No comments:

Post a Comment