Thursday 9 February 2012

Crazy for you...

Lately I've been watching perhaps too many Ryan Gosling Interviews. But when your trying to cultivate your inner Gosling, what is too much?

I've learned several things:
1) Ryan has an accent that sounds like Boston or Chicago, but he grew up in Cornwall, very close to London, Ontario. I choose Western University just based on the fact that there would be a higher chance of having a Gosling sighting. That's a lie but it's a nice bonus.

2)Ryan was in the Mickey Mouse Club?! with our other favourites such as Brit, JT and Xtina. Seriously so aggravated that my parents did not audition me(even though I may or may not have been born yet).  I could have danced as well as any other musketeer with a denim on denim outfit. Af I could have been famous by now!

3)He's so funny. I think Ryan and I could stay up late chatting when we wed just having a laugh.

This is one of my favourite interview I've watched because of his humour, patriotism and his unbelievable charm.
"I wasn't talented" - Gosling.. yeah as if.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rOsqMynYsUg

Check this one out too! No idea why they are cycling but who cares? I died. RYAN SEND ME FOOTSIE PYJAMAS PLEASE!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cvh_87pDaYU

Now I'll I have to do is become as charming and funny. I thought I was but really seeing Ryan in all his glory, I have nothing on him. So much to learn ladies and gents! So much to learn...

No comments:

Post a Comment