Tuesday 28 February 2012

Drive.

Press play first.. than read.

I finally watched Drive with our man Ryan and let me tell you, it did not disappoint. The film is about a driver (Gosling obviously) and how he drives for people that are committing illegal crimes. Pretty straight forward right? Also probably had the smallest script ever. Ryan played a better version of Ryan Atwood, always bruiting, barely smiles and is able to convey everything with just a look. This movie was remarkably well done but lets focus more on the star himself. 

We must acknowledge how talented Ryan is first of all with his wide range of characters. This kind of work requires Drive( I'm so punny).. wait wasn't that one of my non negotiable? yes, your right. He was sensitive, kind and bruiting. Your typical bad boy, who doesn't want one of those? 

I will for warn you it is rather gory, I will admit I had to fast forward through some parts but if your into intense killings scene and Ryan, well this is the film for you. 

I must commend Ryan's ability to pull off a jean on jean outfit as well. I don't think I've ever seen a male look so.. beautiful and bad ass. Secondly, ugh it's Ryan.

Bottom Line. Ryan you can drive my car any day.


@whitegrlproblem "A Gosling-free Oscar night is a night for getting blackout wasted, crying, and texting your ex to come over." We were deprived people. Our man totally should have been nominated for this. I like Moneyball as much as the next person but did really Jonah Hill got nominated and not Ryan?.. just saying. 

No comments:

Post a Comment