Wednesday 6 June 2012

The race is on....

Today I received life changing news on my Twitter feed. Miley Cyrus is officially engaged to Liam Hemsworth!!!

Girls everywhere can no longer fantasize that they will marry or well f**k Liam. Am I right or am I right?! This is not a situation when one is ecstatic for the people that they have never met saying what a cute couple they are and how cute there babies will be ( in this case extremely attractive). For those of you who don't know, which should be no one! Liam Hemsworth is a GOD (or close). He's basically almost as perfect as our Gosling. He's gorgeous, fit, talented and has an accent. Does any girl need more than this?! NO. Therefore you an all understand the frustration, which I'm assuming most of you are also going through that we will never be the one's to marry him. Please cue the sad dramatic music and pass me the cookie dough.

Can we also address that he knows how to buy good jewellery?! This is all too much.

Not only is Miley sealing the deal but so are too many people around me for my liking. As calculated by one of my besties if we want to get married before were thirty and want to date for at least two years before getting engaged well we need boyfriends NOW. Should we really be 19, 20 years old worrying about when were going to get our diamond! Can't everything just fall into place? Are we supposed to have accounts online to date already? With the fact that 75% of people that get married under 25 get divorced. What's the rush?

Where is this man telling me "I like you just the way you are".... preferably in a british accent? 

Right now all I can hope for is that by the time I'm famous, Liley will have split and I can catch Liam for another walk down the aisle. Until than...


Send comments and suggestions to me on Twitter! @AlexaReigh





No comments:

Post a Comment