Thursday 31 May 2012

Don't ever change.

In the infamous words of Gordo to Lizzie Mcguire " You Rock, Don't ever Change" it definitly applies to our  main man, Ryan. The fact that more men haven't caught on to Ryan's "swaggy"(oh yes, I just went there...) is ahhhmazing. Guys, pull it together would ya? It would be THAT much easier if Ryan's were a dime and a dozen, but than again I guess it would take away from my future husband's swag.  A girl can dream can't I? well you know this form reading my blog ;)

For all of not to love this man, he would have to stop doing so much....
Can we also address how much of a lucky betch Emma Stone is for not only being in one movie with Ryan, but two?!!!

He ever tries to make the world a better place! and hangs out in his home country, and my home country. Fate anyone?


All I can say is that Ryan can reprimand me any day. As well as having to start hanging out in the annex in hope of another sighting.

So Ryan,
Would you be my boyfriend? Imagine if Ryan did a cover of this?
I'D DIE.


Follow me @AlexaReigh on Twitter!




No comments:

Post a Comment