Thursday 17 May 2012

My Exception - Ryan's latest.

I guess this is a good time for Ryan to use his natural voice? Am I right, it does sound like he has a  Boston accent right? Are we really sure he's Canadian....

 Ryan will be back to theatres near you in The Gangster Squad, which will be released in September just to help us get our Gosling fix as we head back to school.
Our man is back with one of my ultimate favourites Emma Stone. Like if Emma and I ever met we would be friends we would be drinking chardonnay like classy betches and talking how we wish we were more like Tina Fey or Cher Horowitz (Clueless), dining at Nobu ( great sushi, Fodor's lies though! I never saw any celebrities!!!). I would also giver her the advice she needs such as telling her to die her hair back to red immediately after filming The Ahhmazing Spiderman because it just looks so much better, no matter what Andrew Garfield would say. What do boys know anyways?! Back to the point... were they not just adorable in their last summer flick, Crazy Stupid Love? They will probably be the hottest couple to fight crime since Bradgelina. 

I'm not going to lie as you probably well know this isn't my type of film, considering 99.9% of the movies I watch are romantic comedies. Ryan's my exception... and if him and Emma Stone actually fall in love well that would be even better!

Check it out the trailer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment