Saturday 9 June 2012

50 Shades of Gosling.

So you all have probably heard of 50 Shades of Grey, the erotic romance trilogy that has climbed to the top of the New York Time's bestseller list. Well, at first I didn't know it was erotic romance, because when is that stuff EVER on the New York Time's best seller list!? and I saw some ads in people magazine... Naturally I asked my father to purchase the trilogy for me thinking it was your usual chick lit and was sadly mistaken. Since I had these books just here for the taking and after hearing rave reviews and other not so rave reviews I figured I might as well check it out for myself. 
I'm close to being done the first novel of the trilogy and I'm still unsure what to think of it. There is some really, well kind of horrifying stuff. There are two things that are keeping me reading though. 1. To finish at least the first book to see what the hype is about and 2.  because imagine Christian Grey as Ryan Gosling and it is my sole wish to Hollywood that if this series is turned into a movie that this role must be played by him. Thoughts? Could there ever be a creature more ravishing than Ryan, even in a fictional world?!

On a side note this is probably the most ingenious sign I've ever seen and if I'm ever that close to Ryan I will hold a sign as hysterical and accurate as this. Though with one look between Ryan and I, my sign will be as quickly thrown to the side as Eva Mendes.... 
Can't fight fate! 


No comments:

Post a Comment